Presbyterian
Cumberland Presbyterian Church
The Cumberland Presbyterian Church began on the Western frontier in the early 19th century. In 1906 the main body of the church reunited with the Presbyterian Church in the USA, now an integral part of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Those that did not participate in the merger reorganized themselves as the continuing Cumberland Presbyterian Church.

Most Recent Membership Data:
Year 2008

Click here for a complete profile