- Questions regarding speaking in tongues from multiple surveys in theARDA's Data Archive.
- 1. Q28B (Question #104 from Baylor Religion Survey, 2005)
- Q28 Please indicate whether or not you have ever had any of the following experiences...b. I witnessed people speaking in tongues at a place of worship
- 2. Q28C (Question #105 from Baylor Religion Survey, 2005)
- Q28 Please indicate whether or not you have ever had any of the following experiences...c. I spoke in tongues at a place of worship
- 3. TONGUES (Question #10 from Faith Communities Today (FACT) 2000, Combined File)
- How well does each of the following statements describe your congregation? Our congregation encourages the public expression of speaking in tongues.
1) Not at all
4) Quite well
5) Very well
- 4. CHRISTON (Question #102 from Religion and Public Life Survey, 2006)
- As you may know, some Christians say they have the gift of what is called "speaking in tongues." How much have you heard about this practice? [Answered if FORM=2, RELIGION= 1,2,4,5, or, 7, and REL_IMP = 1.]
1) A lot
2) A little [OR]
3) Nothing at all
9) Don't know/refused